Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wild Things

I love books about boys -- who they are, how they think and how we, as parents, can nurture them.

The latest entry into this category is Wild Things: The Art of Nurturing Boys, by Stephen James and David Thomas. I haven't gotten to read the whole book yet, but I know this is a keeper. Check this line, from the intro:

"Whenever boys are in the equation, you may have to broaden your definition of normal."

I encourage you to check it out -- and to swing by Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers on March 10 for an interview with the authors.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about the book, Jennifer. It really was an excellent one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I hadn't heard about this book yet, and, like you, I also love reading books that celebrate boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, yay! It's finally letting me post comments to you again!!

    ReplyDelete